Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
When we refer to “SELLER”, "we", or "our", we mean “Piece of White UK Limited”. Where we refer to “BUYER”, "you" or "your" we mean you, the person using the Services.
We are Piece of White UK Limited and we operate the website www.pieceofwhite.co.uk. We are a Ready to Wear brand which is registered in Turkey, Istanbul. Our registered Office is 49 Greek Street, London, W1D 4EG.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
All the details and features of the products are shown at www.pieceofwhite.co.uk.
The listed and announced prices are the sales prices. The declared prices are valid until Piece of White updates. If the prices are for a specific period of time, the prices are valid till the end of that specific period.
The deliveries will be shipped in 1-5 working days after the order. The shipping cost belongs to BUYER and any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the BUYER. Piece of White UK Limited can not be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the courier service that we use or anything else outside of our control.
1) By using the website www.pieceofwhite.co.uk and/or placing an order, BUYER acknowledges and agrees on the terms and conditions of the product features, sales price, payment and delivery.
2) The estimated delivery date of the products will be stated in your order confirmation email. If you do not receive an estimated delivery date from us, we will deliver the order within 30 days after the date of dispatch.
Delivery timing may vary depending on the availability of the products and the delivery address.
The SELLER is not accountable for any issues during courier operations.
If no one is available at your address to sign for your order, you will need to contact our delivery partner to rearrange the delivery.
The SELLER is not accountable for shipments not being accepted by the BUYER.
3) SELLER is responsible for supplying the products within the specifications provided on the website.
4) In order for SELLER to deliver the product, Terms & Conditions form needs to be electronically confirmed. In case the payment is not done or canceled by the bank, SELLER is not obliged to deliver the product.
5) SELLER is responsible to inform BUYER about the obstacles for the shipment or delivery due to transportation, weather problems or any other force major. In this case, BUYER has right to will the cancellation of the order and change the related items. If the BUYER cancels the order, SELLER should make the refund in 7 working days. After this action taken by the SELLER, the remaining period will depend on banking transactions. SELLER does not have any rights to intervene through this transaction. For this reason, the BUYER accepts the refund may take 2-3 weeks.
6) For some operational reasons, products ordered cannot be manufactured. In such instances, the SELLER will inform the BUYER and SELLER should make the refund in 7 working days. After this action taken by the SELLER, the remaining period will depend on banking transactions. SELLER does not have any rights to intervene through this transaction. For this reason, the BUYER accepts the refund may take 2-3 weeks.
7) For any reasons beyond the BUYER’s responsibility, in case the payment is not released or is blocked by the financial institutes the BUYER is obliged to return the product to SELLER in 3 days. In such instances, the shipment cost belongs to BUYER.
8) The products sold by www.pieceofwhite.com.tr are supplied for BUYER’s domestic and private use only. BUYER agrees that she/he will not use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes.
9) Both SELLER confirms that their address on the website and BUYER confirms that their stated address on their order are their notification addresses.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
The BUYER has a right to return or exchange the purchased item within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product either to itself in person or to such person/entity at the address, if the product is unused, undamaged and together with its tag, invoice, all materials delivered in full and in its original packaging. The shipment cost during this process is not covered by www.pieceofwhite.co.uk. After all returned goods are delivered to SELLER; SELLER confirms the goods meet the conditions after inspection. Once the return is approved, BUYER has both options to get refund or exchange with any other products available.
In case of refund request, SELLER will make the refund in 7 working days. After refund action taken by the SELLER, the remaining period will depend on banking transactions. SELLER does not have any rights to intervene through this transaction. For this reason, the BUYER accepts the refund may take 2-3 weeks.
Any custom tailored or custom designed products cannot be returned or exchanged.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
The BUYER is entitled to use its right with respect to withdrawal, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product either to itself in person or to such person/entity at the address advised to that effect. For being entitled to use the right of withdrawal, it is mandatory that within 14 days, the BUYER should notify the SELLER via the contact details at www.pieceofwhite.co.uk. SELLER has a right to decline if the products are returned without withdrawal communication.
The right to withdrawal is subject to below conditions:
1) BUYER has to return invoice, packaging, all accessories and all other materials delivered in full and without any damage.
2) After all returned goods are delivered to SELLER; SELLER confirms the goods meet the conditions after inspection. Once the withdrawal is approved, SELLER will make the refund in 7 working days. After refund action taken by the SELLER, the remaining period will depend on banking transactions. SELLER does not have any rights to intervene through this transaction. For this reason, the BUYER accepts the refund may take 2-3 weeks.
3) SELLER will inform all damage, missing parts and any cost incurred during the return process to the BUYER and refund will be done after the deductions. If the original of the invoice is not forwarded, VAT and other legal obligations, if any, are not possibly returned to the BUYER. SELLER does not accept refund on any custom-made orders. All products to be considered under withdrawal right must be unused.
All damages during the return shipment are under BUYER’s responsibility. On international sales, cost (Including shipping costs, custom fees and taxes) for delivery of such goods/services returned on grounds of the right of withdrawal is covered by the BUYER.
If the BUYER purchases products for delivery to an international destination, the order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the package reaches that destination. BUYER must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. SELLER is not liable or responsible if the BUYER breaches any such laws.
Depending on the delivery address, different taxation rules and/or additional charges may apply.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation with this website.
CHANGES ON TERMS & CONDITIONS
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check our website periodically to take a notice of any changes we made. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.